A 3 hour interactive and educational workshop designed for you to experience the Stretch Therapy system and to feel the difference it makes when you stretch effectively using proven principles and techniques.
For stretching to be truly effective the details really do matter.
Come along and learn how to unlock your true movement potential, gain awareness of your restrictions, remove any unnecessary tension and build strength through your full range of motion.
You'll explore joint mobilisation, self massage & fascial releases as well as solo and partner-assisted stretching techniques that are all designed to help you free up commonly tight areas of the body.
This session will focus on all of the fundamental spinal movements, some key muscles of the hip that directly related to spine health, as well as common tight areas of the shoulders and neck.
Topics we’ll explore during the session:
- Principles & techniques of effective flexibility training
- How to identify and release patterns of tension
- The power of partner stretching
- Building strength through the full range of motion
Whether you’re a complete beginner or an experienced yogi, there will be something for you. You’ll leave with a new perspective and appreciation for stretching and flexibility training all while having some fun and experiencing something new.
Cost and payment
$85 per person (15% early bird discount until 23 June)
$100 regular price
Registration is essential as spaces are strictly limited.
What to wear
Please wear warm, loose and comfortable clothing.
What to bring
You will need a water bottle and a towel, all other equipment will be provided. Feel free to bring your own yoga mat to use if you prefer.
Terms and conditions
- Event may be cancelled if minimum numbers are not reached a week in advance
- Participants can withdraw up to 1 week prior to the scheduled date and will receive a full refund of money paid, minus a $20 administration charge
- No refund is given within 1 week of scheduled date
- Event may be transferred to another person at no cost
- A full refund will be given if the event is cancelled
- Booking and registration is confirmed with payment only
- Terms and conditions are subject to change