This 3 hour interactive and educational workshop is designed for you to experience the Stretch Therapy system for yourself, and to feel the difference it makes when you stretch effectively using proven principles and techniques.
For stretching to be effective the details really do matter.
Come and learn some potent and effective techniques to unlock your true movement potential, first by gaining awareness and then by removing restrictions and building strength through your full range of motion.
You’ll get to explore a range of different techniques such as joint mobility, self massage & fascial releases, solo & partner-assisted stretching all designed to help you free up commonly tight areas of the body.
Topics we’ll cover on the day:
- Fundamentals of flexibility; the foundations of the Stretch Therapy system
- Identifying and releasing patterns of tension
- Power of partner stretching
- Building & maintaining usable flexibility with strength & movement
Whether you’re a complete beginner or an experienced yogi, there will be something for everyone. You’ll leave with a new perspective and appreciation for stretching and flexibility training all while having some fun and experiencing something new.
Cost and payment
$85 early bird price until 27 Jan 2018 — $100 regular price.
Registration is essential as spaces are limited.
What to wear
Please wear loose and comfortable clothing.
What to bring
You will need a water bottle and towel, as well as a yoga mat (if you have one). Feel free to bring pen and paper if you like to take notes.
Terms and conditions
- Workshops are confirmed a week in advance based on minimum numbers
- Participants can withdraw up to 1 week prior for a full refund (minus a $15 cancellation fee)
- No refunds are given if participants withdraw within 1 week of the scheduled event date
- Workshops may be transferred to another person at no cost
- A full refund will be given if a workshop is cancelled
- Registration is confirmed with payment only
- Terms and conditions are subject to change